The P569-001-FF-APM Panel Mount High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet extends your HDMI interface to add a female HDMI port to the front panel of a computer, a trade show booth, retail kiosk or teacher’s or lecturer’s podium. This allows you to conveniently connect a Blu-ray player or other HDMI device to use in presentations, lectures, trade shows or digital signage. Connect the opposite female HDMI port to an HDMI cable attached to a monitor, projector or HDTV. The 0.31 m (1-ft.) cable features gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion and ensure optimal signal transfer. Shielded 28 AWG wire offers reliable error-free communication. PVC jacket with molded connectors and integral strain relief provides durability and long life. Mounting hardware included.
– Panel-mount female end attaches with included hardware
– Shielded 28 AWG wire
– Flexible PVC jacket with integral strain relief
– Extends HDMI interface to allow convenient access from a trade show booth, retail kiosk or lecturer’s podium
– Ideal for using HDMI devices, such as Blu-ray players, in presentations, lectures, trade shows or digital signage
– Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer
– Fully molded construction with integral strain relief for durability and long life