Industrial-Grade HDMI Cable Recommended for Outdoor or Harsh Indoor Environments
The industrial-grade P569-006-IND2 (M/M) connects high-speed digital audio/video and Ethernet components in outdoor applications and other areas where protection from harsh elements is essential. The cable and male HDMI connectors are designed to withstand dust, debris and moisture that could threaten your infrastructure. This rugged cable is ideal for industrial areas, such as factories and warehouses, and unforgiving outdoor installations, including malls, bus stops and stadiums.
IP67-Rated Connectors Resist Dust and Water
Both HDMI connectors are protected by a molded IP67-rated watertight hood. The IP67 rating means the connectors are not only 100% protected against dust, but also able to endure immersion in one meter of water for up to 30 minutes with no damage or decline in performance. This makes the P569-006-IND2 ideal for basement and other applications where dust, debris and water are present.
Enjoy the Clarity of True 4K HDMI 2.0 Video with Audio and 4:4:4 Color
This 4K HDMI cable provides a pure digital connection that supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound. It’s compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. The cable is backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, allowing you to use it to connect lower-resolution components.
Design a Digital Display or Home Theater Setup to Your Specifications
The 1.8-meter length allows you flexibility in placing audio/video components. For instance, the HDMI source (such as a DVD or Blu-ray player) may be connected some distance from the HDMI display.
● Provide HDMI connectivity in outdoor environments susceptible to rain, such as malls, bus stops and theater marquees
● Set up outdoor digital signage at stadiums and arenas
● Build high-speed A/V and Ethernet infrastructure in basements, factories, warehouses and other indoor areas prone to flooding
● Play online or PC video games that display optimal graphics
● Attach an HDTV to your PC for use as a 4K monitor
● Built to protect HDMI audio/video and Ethernet applications in severe environments
● IP67-rated HDMI ends resist dust and endure immersion in 1 m of water up to 30 min.
● Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
● Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for HDR-compatible televisions
● 1.83 m length allows flexibility in placing HDMI sources and displays
● P569-006-IND2 High-Speed HDMI Cable with Hooded Connectors – M/M, 1.83 m, Black