18 in. Transition Cable Connects New eSATA Devices to Older SATA Ports
Optimized for data storage, Tripp Lite’s P952-18I SATA to eSATA cable allows you to connect newer eSATA devices to older SATA ports without the added time and expense of installing an internal adapter in your computer. This red transition cable has 7-pin male connectors on both ends and provides data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps for fast file uploads and downloads. The 18-inch length helps reduce cable clutter.
Premium Protection from EMI/RFI Line Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. This cable is fully shielded against disruptive line noise that can inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer.
- Connects newer eSATA devices to older SATA ports with no internal adapter needed
- Transfers data at speeds up to 6 Gbps for fast file uploads and downloads
- Fully shielded against EMI/RFI interference to help connected devices last longer
- 18 in. length allows flexibility in placing devices, while avoiding cable clutter
- Plug-and-play operation makes it easy to connect in seconds