From Mini DisplayPort source to HDMI display, here’s the only cable – the only piece – you need.
For the simplest and most discreet installation, this Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable connects your Mini DisplayPort video source to the HDMI port on your display. It doesn’t need a power source, unlike some converter dongles that require active power and separate bulky video cabling. This cable lets you enjoy movies on a big-screen HDTV, extend your desktop to a second monitor (up to 1080p) for an expanded workspace or show presentations on a projector at school or work without needing any other adapter or converter.
- Connects your Mini DisplayPort source to your HDMI-equipped Full-HD display
- Supports Full-HD video resolution up to [email protected] (1920x1080p)
- Supports audio pass-through for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 and 2 channels
- Supports Full-HD video resolution up to [email protected] (1920x1080p) and audio pass-through for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 and 2 channels
- HDCP compatible for protected content
- Converts a signal from a Mini DisplayPort source to an HDMI display only; not bi-directional
- Three-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.