A Simple Way To Keep It Organized
At 100cm/3.3ft, the LK15AL cable is the perfect length for daily usage. When not in use, the cable management strap keeps it organized and tangle-free. No more messy cables at your desk or in your bag.
Reinforced, Through And Through
To keep it looking and working as good as new, the LK15AL cable includes 8 silver contacts with rhodium-plated ruthenium. This material is more resistant to corrosion and enables the cable to better withstand damage from prolonged use.
Strong And Reliable From The Inside Out
With a bend test pass rating of 30,000 times, the LK15AL cable is so strong that it’ll probably outlast your device. It has a powerful 22 AWG wiring design with precision-laser welded connectors for a lasting hold. The copper wires are surrounded by a copper and aluminum shielding for greater protection, while PVC insulation protects the wires from damage as the cable bends and flexes from normal use.
MFi-Certified For Peace Of Mind Power
The LK15AL cable is specifically engineered to connect to iPod, iPhone, and iPad. It’s equipped with Apple’s latest C89 chipset, making it MFi-certified for guaranteed and safe charging compatibility. With a USB Type-A to Lightning interface, it supports up to 12W (max 2.4A) of output power for a rapid charging experience, as well as up to 480Mbps sync and charge data rates to transfer movies, music, or photo libraries within seconds.
- USB Type-A to Lightning cable supports output power up to 12W (max 2.4A) for a rapid charging experience
- MFi-certified and equipped with Apple’s latest C89 chipset for guaranteed compatibility with all Apple devices
- Sync and charge with high-speed data rates up to 480Mbps
- Powerful 22 AWG cable provides ultra durable strength with a bend test pass rating of 30,000 times
- Reinforced cable includes 8 silver contacts with rhodium-plated ruthenium, a material that’s more resistant to corrosion
- 100cm/3.3ft length with cable management strap is perfect for most applications
There are no reviews yet.