The DM front surround systems are perfect for positioning under flat screen televisions. With a 200 watt system output, virtual surround technology and high quality loudspeaker fittings they are suitable for home cinema and music in equal measure. Simple to install, they only need a signal cable to connect to the flat screen device.
High quality fittings
The solid HDF cabinet houses a modern, 200 watt digital amplifier with integrated 2-way loudspeaker system and down-fire subwoofer. This gives the DM system optimum speech intelligibility, impressive spatial presence and powerful bass tones.
The DM system can be controlled with its own remote control or that of your television. All remote control functions of the DM system can be learned in just a few steps on the TV remote control unit. Two devices – one remote control.
Thanks to the Bluetooth® interface and easy-pairing function, the DM system also masters the world of smart phones and tablet PCs. As a high quality Bluetooth® loudspeaker it also ensures loss-free transmission using apt-X® technology.
Inspired by the world of exclusive furniture and fitted with an elegant glass surface, the new DM systems have an elegant, contemporary look and will form an eye-catching feature in any living room.
Alongside the optical digital input that makes it easy to connect with the flat screen television, the DM system has a coaxial digital input and an analogue cinch input. If required an external subwoofer can be operated using the Sub-Out output. * Voice Function – Better speech intellegibility in stereo & surround
* Hotel Mode – Setting maximum volume (hotels/children)
* ECO Mode – Optional energy saving mode (ON/OFF)
* Bluetooth® Select – Automatically selects Bluetooth® Input
* IR-Learn Function – Controlled with either TV or system remote control
* IR-Delete Function – simple to delete unwanted learn functions
* Input Direct Option – ideal for system remote control functions
* Lip-Sync – for precise speech/image synchronisation
* Equalizer – Three presets for adjustment to the location
* Easy-Pairing – Simple connection to source device
* ON/OFF – Automatic on and off switch