- Dimensions: 470mm x 200mm x 480mm (D x W x H)
- Form Factor: ATX
- Material: Steel and Plastic
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro-ATX & mini-ITX
- Front I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 2 / Mic & HD Audio / Power / RGB Controller
- Side Panel: 4mm tempered glass
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 3.5” / 2.5” bays: 2
- Dedicated 2.5” bays: 4
- Cooling Support: Front: 3x120mm or 2 x 140mm fans, Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm fans, Rear: 1 x 120mm
- Included Cooling: 3 x 120mm RGB Fans
- Liquid Cooling Support: Front: 360mm x 55mm with fan, Rear: 120mm
- Dust Filters: Top, Front and Bottom
The striking feature of the DF 500 RGB are the three 120mm RGB fans preinstalled in the front of the case, with support for motherboard synchronisation you can take your gaming system to the next level. The front panel is made up of a large tinted window which gives class and style, and the tempered glass side panel shows off your beautiful hardware, giving crystal clear visuals to your build and to complete the bold statement of the DF 500 RGB the from of the chassis is completed with gunmetal accent strips.
You can choose between two distinct RGB control modes; connect to the integrated RGB hub, allowing you to control colour and light modes between breathing, pulsing and single colour, alternatively you can connect directly to your motherboard sync connector as each fan contains a male and female connector to unlock a myriad of colour options and lighting modes. The chassis also supports up to six storage drives, with the ability to use either six 2.5” drives or two 3.5” drives and four 2.5” drives.
Cooling has not been overlooked with support for three front mounted 120mm fans or two 140mm fans, the top can take three 120mm fans or two 140mm fans also, finally the rear of the chassis can take a single 120mm fan. The front of the chassis has intake slots to ensure cool air can be taken into the case.
So if you want the ultimate in bling with full RGB customisation the DF500 RGB is the chassis of champions.