The CORSAIR iCUE 5000X RGB is a mid-tower ATX case that shows off your PC, and not its cables. Four stunning tempered glass panels and three included CORSAIR SP RGB ELITE fans put your PC on display.
- Clear, Clean, and Cool: The 5000X RGB makes a stunning, showpiece-worthy PC easy to build and easier to keep cool with the space and flexibility to mount multiple 360mm radiators, all surrounded by beautiful tempered glass on four sides.
- Four Tempered Glass Panels: House your system behind tool-free tempered glass, highlighting your components and RGB lighting.
- CORSAIR RapidRoute Cable Management System: Makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Three Included 120mm RGB Fans: CORSAIR SP RGB ELITE fans utilize AirGuide anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling. Each fan is equipped with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs for brilliant lighting.
- Smart RGB Lighting Out-of-the-Box: Fully control and synchronize the RGB lighting for up to six fans with the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Motherboard Tray with Customizable Fan Mounts: Side-mount up to 3x 120mm fans or up to a 360mm radiator, enabling new flexible cooling options.
- Maximum Cooling Potential: A spacious interior fits up to 10x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including up to a 360mm in front and a 360mm push/pull in the roof.
- Modern Front Panel I/O: Puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 2x USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass
- All the Storage You Need: Fits up to 4x 2.5in SSDs and 2x 3.5in HDDs.