OVERFLOWING WITH POWER
The mind-blowing performance of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture just got cooler. The ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX™ 3090 Ti channels the power of liquid cooling to unlock the GPU’s full potential and then some, delivering ultra-quiet thermal performance that blows air-cooled designs out of the water. For performance connoisseurs looking to build a supremely powerful rig, ROG Strix LC is here.
The LC utilizes 560 mm tubing to enable compatibility with large chassis or builds that feature an AIO CPU cooler. The radiator fan cables are housed in the tubing’s mesh lining and come pre-connected to the card, streamlining setup and the rig’s interior
The underside of the card reveals further improvements. The rear is covered in a protective metal backplate that reinforces the PCB, adding structural rigidity to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage. A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual BIOS switch allows customization of the card’s default performance profile without software.
To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, one 16-pin power connector is present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage. The circuit is fast enough to catch any transients that result in the rail voltage dropping too low. If that happens, a red LED will light up to indicate a power supply issue.
The ROG Strix LC flaunts its power with addressable RGB lighting that shines through striations in the shroud, an illuminated ROG logo, and two ARGB radiator fans. Customized colors and lighting effects can be tweaked via Armoury Crate.
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card’s computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn’t collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!
GEFORCE RTX 3090 FAMILY
The GeForce RTX™ 3090 Ti and 3090 are big ferocious GPUs (BFGPUs) with TITAN class performance. Powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture—they double down on ray tracing and AI performance with enhanced Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and new streaming multiprocessors. Plus, they feature a staggering 24 GB of G6X memory, all to deliver the ultimate experience for gamers and creators.
GET FASTER PERFORMANCE WITH NVIDIA DLSS
Get a performance boost with NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling). AI-specialized Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX GPUs give your games a speed boost with uncompromised image quality. This lets you crank up the settings and resolution for an even better visual experience.
Ray tracing simulates how light behaves in the real world to produce the most realistic and immersive graphics for gamers and creators. GeForce RTX 30 Series has 2nd generation RT Cores for maximum ray tracing performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities
- G6X Memory: This is the world’s fastest graphics memory on the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti
- 8K HDR Gaming GPU, Powered by AI: The GeForce RTX 3090 Ti lets you play, capture, and watch your games in brilliant 8K HDR. It features DLSS 8K gaming, GeForce Experience support for 8K HDR game capture, and AV1 decode for efficient playback of 8K HDR streamed video
- OC edition: Boost clock 1980 MHz (OC mode)/ 1950 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory
- On-board cooling for power-delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance
- 560mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts