The TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3090 Ti takes an expertly sculpted design and refines it even further. Its trio of Axial-tech fans are 20% taller and feature a half-width barrier ring designed for increased airflow. Additional fan turbulence optimizations keep noise levels down as the GPU dishes out frames, and a stop mode brings fans to a standstill during light usage. Passive cooling also gets a boost by expanding heatsink size, bringing the card’s total width to 3.2-slots. And alongside, a slew of enhancements championed by its award-winning predecessors ensure the TUF is an absolute powerhouse for builders on the hunt for gaming bliss.
TUF Gaming cards leverage our tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA’s new high-octane design. The fan rotors spin on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to reduce turbulence. And to eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
To transfer heat into the fin array efficiently, we use a manufacturing process that improves the surface smoothness of the heatspreader at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die, helping to enhance thermal transfer.
The heat spreader wicks heat up into heatpipes that distribute it throughout the fin stack. The increased heatsink size provides more thermal headroom for the new high-performance chipset. This generation of TUF Gaming graphics cards also feature a dedicated heatsink for VRAM to keep temperatures well under maximum operating specs.
Components are selected for TUF Gaming graphics cards based on their durability and performance. In addition to robust chokes and MOSFETs, capacitors that meet military-grade certification make the TUF stand tall amongst the competition. The components are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensure each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications. Finally, to ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.
* For illustration only.
The stout all-aluminum shroud and no-nonsense industrial design are accentuated by a greyscale colorway that compliments a wide variety of system components.
IT’S COOLER OUT BACK
The underside is swathed in a protective metal backplate featuring a wide vent that directs heat towards the airflow of chassis fans. Beneath the GPU, a bracket provides consistent mounting pressure between the die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual Bios switch makes it easy to flip between quiet mode or the default performance profile, without requiring software.
The top-side RGB element can be customized to display a range of aesthetic and functional effects that can also be synced with other ASUS components. To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, one 16-pin connector is present, along with onboard LEDs that light up if PSU PCIe power connectors are not plugged in correctly.
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
GET FASTER PERFORMANCE WITH NVIDIA DLSS
Get a performance boost with NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling). AI-specialized Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX GPUs give your games a speed boost with uncompromised image quality. This lets you crank up the settings and resolution for an even better visual experience.
Ray tracing simulates how light behaves in the real world to produce the most realistic and immersive graphics for gamers and creators. GeForce RTX 30 Series has 2nd generation RT Cores for maximum ray tracing performance.
8K HDR GAMING
Connect, play, capture, and watch in brilliant HDR at resolutions up to 8K with GeForce RTX 3090 or RTX 3090 Ti. Capture up to 8K HDR footage with the GeForce Experience™ ShadowPlay™ feature and play back smoothly with AV1 decode.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities
- G6X Memory: This is the world’s fastest graphics memory on the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti
- 8K HDR Gaming GPU, Powered by AI: The GeForce RTX 3090 Ti lets you play, capture, and watch your games in brilliant 8K HDR. It features DLSS 8K gaming, GeForce Experience support for 8K HDR game capture, and AV1 decode for efficient playback of 8K HDR streamed video
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring