“PCI Express balances cost, performance, compatibility and advanced features for computing platforms._x000D_
The Manhattan Parallel PCI Express Card quickly and easily adds one DB25 port to PCI Express-enabled desktop systems to connect and communicate with parallel peripheral devices. _x000D_
Fast Data Transfer_x000D_
The Manhattan Parallel PCI Express Card can achieve data transfer rates of up to 2.5 Mbps to take advantage of PCI Express data transfer speeds of up to 2.5 Gbps. Compliance with PCI Express 1.1 specifications ensures that most PCI Express Card-equipped desktop computers and devices can operate at peak performance. _x000D_
The Manhattan Parallel PCI Express Card fits PCI Express x1, x4, x8 and x16 lane buses. With Plug-and-play installation, installing an LPT port is easy as ever.
- Easily adds one parallel port to a desktop computer
- Supports SPP, EPP and ECP ports; IEEE 1284 compliant
- Fits PCI Express x1, x4, x8 and x16 lane buses
- Fits standard and low-profile slots
- Plug-and-play installation; Windows compatible
- Three-Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.