The QNAP USB 3.2 Gen 2 Expansion Card provides speeds of up to 10Gbps – double that of USB 3.2 Gen 1 – to greatly boost data transfer speeds. With two ports, the QNAP USB 3.2 Gen 2 Expansion Card provides compatibility with newer, faster USB 3.2 Gen 2 devices to accelerate file transfers and backup. The QNAP USB 3.2 Gen 2 Expansion Card can be installed in either a QNAP NAS or Windows/Ubuntu PC.
Experience USB 3.2 Gen 2 SuperSpeed+ up to 10Gbps
The QNAP USB 3.2 Gen 2 Expansion Card provides speeds of up to 10Gbps – double that of USB 3.2 Gen 1, and 20 times that of USB 2.0.
Expand your Storage by Connecting to a QNAP USB JBOD
By using a QNAP USB 3.2 Gen 2 Expansion Card in your QNAP NAS or PC, you can connect a QNAP USB JBOD to back up and expand your storage. The USB 3.2 Gen 2 Expansion Card supports both QNAP NAS and Windows/Ubuntu PCs without requiring drivers. You can configure RAID and monitor disk health using the QTS/QuTS hero Storage & Snapshots Manager on a QNAP NAS, or by using the QNAP JBOD Manager utility on your computer.
- Dual-port USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A connectivity. Both ports provide up to 10 Gbps data transfer speeds and are backwards compatible with previous-generation USB devices
- Supports USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) to provide convenient fast file sharing and intensive data transfer
- Uses advanced low-power processes, following standard PCIe/USB bus Power Management to reduce power consumption
- Supports overcurrent detection and short circuit protection
- Supports Windows 8.x / 10 (32/64-bit) and Ubuntu desktop 20.04 LTS. No driver is required