PCI Express to Firewire Adapter | FireWire 400 | Texas Instruments TSB82AA2
The PEX1394A2V 2-Port PCI Express FireWire Card lets you add two FireWire 400 ports to your desktop PC. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Add FireWire to the latest computers with PCI Express slots. Keep using your legacy devices that would not otherwise be compatible with new computers. This allows you to connect IEEE 1394A FireWire devices such as digital cameras, external hard drives, DV camcorders, printers and more
For broad compatibility, the PCIE firewire adapter is natively supported in Windows with no additional drivers required. The 2 port PCI Express 1394a Firewire Card comes equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket for installation in small form-factor computers. PCI Express to Firewire adapter is also compatible with macOS 10.10 through 10.13.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
PEX1394A2V2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Built with a TI 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
– Includes low profile/half-height installation bracket
– Two 6-pin FireWire 400 ports, each with transfer rates up to 400Mbps
- Built with a TI 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
- Includes low profile/half-height installation bracket
- Two 6-pin FireWire 400 ports, each with transfer rates up to 400Mbps
- Plug-and-Play compatible
- PCI Express 1.1 and IEEE provisions 1394a-2000 Std, 1394-1995 Std compliant