USB-C to Serial Adapter for Use with All RS-232 Serial Devices
This Keyspan® adapter lets you connect a legacy DB9/RS-232 serial device to the USB-C port on your computer, laptop, tablet, Chromebook or MacBook. It works with switches, routers, modems, barcode scanners, GPS units, digital cameras, point-of-sale devices, lab equipment, network storage devices and other devices with a 9-pin serial port.
Ready to Begin Transferring Data Almost Immediately
The included 3-ft. (0.91 m) detachable cable supports data transfer rates up to 230 Kbps, which doubles the speed of built-in PC serial ports. The USB-C to DB9 adapter also works with any USB-C cable up to 16 feet. LEDs on the unit indicate status and data activity. No external power is needed. The unit weighs just two ounces and is easy to carry in a pocket, purse, backpack or laptop bag for instant file transfers where needed.
Compatible with Major Operating Systems
This USB-C to serial adapter works with Windows (up to 10), Mac OS X (up to Big Sur 11.6 and Monterey 12.0.1) applications. It’s easy to upgrade via free software downloads. Windows line monitor and data trace software are included. Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. The driver for newest operating systems are available for download on the Technical Support page.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The USA-19HS-C is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Provides full modem control and hardware/software flow control
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 230 Kbps—double the speed of a PC serial port
- Works with any USB-C cable up to 16-ft. (4.88 m) long (detachable 3-ft. (0.91 m) cable is included)
- Works with Microsoft Windows (up to Windows 10) and Mac OS X (up to Mac OS Big Sur 11.6 and Monterey 12.0.1)
- Small enough to carry in a pocket or purse for fast file transfers anywhere
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit systems