USB to DC Adapter Charges 5V DC Peripherals via USB Port
Now you can power up your external 5V DC devices without having to carry around a bulky DC transformer or find room for it in your surge protector or power strip. This USB to 5V DC power cable connects to your computer or laptop’s USB-A port to provide power to operate your device. You can also connect your device to a USB wall charger or car charger. It’s recommended for powering devices with a 3.5 x 1.35 millimeter 5V DC barrel jack, such as external hard drives, wireless routers, Bluetooth speakers and credit card readers.
The U152-003-3P5 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
● Power an external hard drive via USB port or hub to avoid blocking outlets on your surge protector with a bulky transformer
● Connect a credit card reader to your laptop to ring up sales
● Charge your wireless speaker through your computer’s USB port instead of plugging it into a wall socket
● USB to DC adapter powers 5V DC devices through your PC or laptop’s USB-A port
● Avoid carrying bulky transformers in your laptop bag or blocking power strip outlets
● Polarity: positive tip, negative sleeve
● Recommended for devices with 3.5 x 1.35 mm barrel connector with positive center pin
● U152-003-3P5 USB to DC Power Cable – M/M, USB-A to 3.5 x 1.35 mm DC Barrel Plug, 0.91 m