A hot-pluggable high density compute module integrated with Intel® Server Board S2600TPF for higher memory capability and flexible configuration options for the Intel® Server Chassis H2000 family.
– Supports two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3, 145 W maximum
– Eight memory sockets support LR/R-DIMMs, up to 512 GB maximum memory per node
– Custom half-width form factor (6.4-inch width x 17.7-inch length), up to 4 nodes per 2U
– Three risers with 64 I/O lanes available per board
– Board models with or without integrated FDR InfiniBand
– Dual integrated 1 GbE network controller and an integrated management port
– All nodes, power supplies, and storage are hot swappable
– Mechanically compatible board to Intel® Server Board S2600JF family
The Intel Server Board S2600KP family is ideal for high performance computing (HPC) and big data environments where highly demanding distributed processing and intensive application workloads rely on maximum compute density and performance for powerful results.
There are no reviews yet.