Proven Reliability and Good Efficiency
Specially designed by be quiet! with the price-conscious PC builder in mind: System Power 9 500W CM offers renowned be quiet! performance and quietness and makes it possible to build cost-effective and reliable systems.
VERY QUIET OPERATION
System Power 9 500W CM is equipped with a temperature-controlled 120mm fan. It provides you with the low noise operation that be quiet! is famous for, built into an entry-level system.
80 PLUS BRONZE CERTIFICATION
The 80 PLUS Bronze certification is convincing evidence of this PSU’s efficient and power saving operation. It is a remarkable achievement for this class of PSU, realizing an efficiency rating of up to 89%.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR YOUR SYSTEM
System Power 9 500W CM provides stable and dependable power for CPU and GPU. It is equipped with two independent 12V-rails and supports several graphics cards with two PCI express connectors for multi-GPU systems.
INNOVATIVE DC-TO-DC CONVERSION
The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for tight voltage regulation, even under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures reliable operation and makes it ready for the next generation of processors and graphics cards.
SEMI-MODULAR CABLE MANAGEMENT
System Power 9 500W CM comes with full high-quality black sleeved cables that add a touch of class to any PC system. Thanks to the semi-modular cable management, cables that serve no purpose in the system are left out.
Top component protection with a full suite of safety functions, including OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP UVP and SCP, which provide the ultimate in secure operation.
- Rock-solid stability with two strong 12V-rails
- Equipped with DC-to-DC technology for tight voltage regulation
- Two PCIe connectors for multi-GPU system configurations
- Temperature-controlled 120mm fan reduces system noise
- Low stand-by drain of less than 0.15 watts
- 80 PLUS® Bronze efficiency of up to 89%
- Semi-modular, high-quality sleeved and flat cables
- All-in-one cable with S-ATA, HDD and FDD connectors
- Complete suite of top safety features
- Meets latest Intel® C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star 6.1 guidelines
- Supports latest Intel® and AMD™ processors
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany