CORSAIR SF-L Series Fully Modular SFX Power Supplies with ATX 3.0 and PCIe 5.0 compliance provide the continuous high wattages demanded by the latest PC hardware, all in a space-saving SFX-L form-factor.
Micro-fit PSU connectors and fully modular, flexible cables enable a tidy and compact build, even for exceedingly powerful systems. A 120mm rifle bearing PWM fan deploys Zero RPM mode at lower loads for exceptionally quiet performance. Japanese 105°C-rated electrolytic capacitors deliver long life and reliability, backed by a seven-year warranty. Wake your computer faster and consume less power with Modern Standby sleep mode. For high-wattage, 80 PLUS Gold power in a compact profile, the SF-L Series is your small form X-factor.
- Compact SFX-L Form-Factor PSU: Delivers 850 of continuous power, ideal for power-dense small-form-factor PCs, or saving space in larger builds.
- Fully Modular, Micro-Fit PSU Connectors: With flexible cabling, taking up less space for tidy cable management and compatibility in small cases
- Intel® ATX 3.0 Certified: Compliant with the ATX 3.0 power standard, supporting the PCIe Gen 5 platform and resisting transient power spikes.
- 120mm Rifle Bearing PWM Fan: Delivers quiet, powerful cooling, with Zero RPM fan mode for near-silent operation at lower loads.
- 80 PLUS Gold-Certified: Operates at up to 90% efficiency, and Cybenetics-certified for lower power consumption, less noise, and cooler temperatures.
- 100% Japanese 105°C-Rated Electrolytic Capacitors: Ensure unwavering power and reliability.
- Modern Standby Support: Unlocks extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- 40°C Maximum Operating Temperature: For reliable power even under high-stress conditions.
- Resonant LLC Topology: Provides clean, consistent power and enables use of more energy-efficient sleep states.
- Seven-Year Warranty: For complete peace of mind.
There are no reviews yet.