Introducing a new series of GameMax power supply, the GX-850 Pro! With 80 PLUS Gold certification it brings unbeatable power and a superior performance to your Gaming PC.
The GX-850 Pro partners high-end cooling together with premium components to provide an incredibly silent, top performing product perfect for primary gamers.
This intelligent fully modular unit features an instinctive Axial-tech fan design to make cooling more productive and guarantees a flawless performance. On the inside only the best components are used, and a full suite of top tier circuit protections ensures that the power that is delivered to your system is safe and reliable in any environment are used.
GameMax have created the ultimate gaming Power supply, the GX-850 Pro is the best choice for high-end gaming PCs and Esports environments.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certification – Trusted with an 80 PLUS Gold certification, this powerful power supply has a high energy efficiency conversation of over 90 percent. The Gold efficiency results in less heat, a quieter operation and increased reliability.
- Axial-Tech – A 135mm customised Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan with Axial-Technology features FOB high-precision fan bearings for a quieter and longer life span and a spiral fan design guarantees greater airflow and calculated to keep noise levels down.
- Intelligent Temperature Control Technology – The 135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing fan starts when the power consumption is higher than 20 percent and stops when it is lower for a more efficient cooling operation and lower energy costs.
- Japanese 105 Degree Celsius Capacitors – Delivering a top performance and the reliability to match with the use of high-quality Japanese 105 Degree Celsius capacitors. Other premium components help deliver continuous and stable power, providing the greatest durability and highest stability.
- PCIE 5.0 Ready – The GX-850 Pro includes a 12VHPWR 16-Pin connector offering a powerful and stable performance allowing the PSU to run next-generation GPUs, RTX 3090 TI/PCIE 5.0 GPUs. Max. Power output up to 600W.
- Modular Cable Configuration – A Modular cable management design lets you use only the cables you need. Improved airflow and save space and create a cleaner-looking build with the low-profile flat black cables.
- Hardware Protection – A full line up top tier circuit protections keeps your build running strong and your hardware safe – OVP (Over Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection) & OTP (Over Temperature Protection).
There are no reviews yet.