Perfect for the family & your pocket
– Don’t judge the IdeaCentre 310S by its looks.
– Around half the size of a regular home PC, it has more than enough processing power, memory, and storage space to meet the growing computing needs of you and your family.
– Easy to set up and use, it connects seamlessly with all your PC accessories and saves on desk space too.
– Built for the long term, the IdeaCentre 310S also comes with a surprisingly affordable price tag.
Work, play, & everything in between
With great graphics but plenty of memory, an Ideacentre 310s mini tower makes it a breeze to do multiple things at once. Perfect for everyday use—from browsing the internet to editing presentations, from serious gaming to creating videos, this home computer is ideal for the whole family.
Storage without sacrificing speed
The Ideacentre 310s is your best bet for keeping all your media in one place. With the 2 TB SATA hard drive option, you can store around 2,000 movies, 60,000 songs, or 80,000 photos. Or opt for the solid state drive—enabling software and applications to load in a flash. You’ll also enjoy reduced boot up times and faster file transfers than with a standard hard drive.
An entertainment hub for your home
Easily connect all your computer accessories—monitor, speaker, printer, and more. The Ideacentre 310s includes multiple ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, VGA, and HDMI. The result? A new productivity and entertainment hub for your home.
Powerful & long-lasting
Featuring Intel® processors, Ideacentre 310s is built for powerful, long-lasting performance. Designed with the latest technology, and made from resilient, durable materials, it will easily handle your family’s computing needs today and long into the future.
Enjoy your workspace
Ideacentre 310s gives you all the power of a regular desktop computer and yet, at 8.4 liters, this mini tower is almost half the size of most PCs. Small enough to sit discreetly under a monitor or on the corner of a desk, it’s ideal for any study or bedroom. * Windows 10 Home 64-bit
* Intel UHD Graphics 605
* Intel Pentium J5005 (1.5 GHz)
* 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM, 1000 GB HDD