TUF Gaming VG32VQR Curved HDR Gaming Monitor – 31.5 inch WQHD (2560×1440), 165Hz, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync™, Adaptive-sync, Freesync™ Premium,1ms (MPRT), DisplayHDR 400, WCG
TUF gaming VG32VQR
TUF Gaming VG32VQR is a 31.5-inch, WQHD (2560×1440), curved HDR display with an ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and those seeking immersive gameplay. Those are some serious specs, but not even the most exciting thing the VG32V has in store. For the first time in any gaming monitor, Motion Blur Reduction and Adaptive-sync can be enabled at the same time. This new technology is called ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC). ELMB SYNC works with FreeSync Premium and other types of Adaptive-sync, allowing gamers to enjoy sharp, high speed frames.
31.5” WQHD curve
The 31.5-inch WQHD (2560 X 1440) panel of TUF Gaming VG32VQR delivers stunning visuals from all angles with an 1800R curvature that ensures every point is equidistant to your eyes.It also provides superior imagery with outstanding color across 130% of the sRGB gamut and 178° viewing angles with minimal distortion and color shift.
165Hz Refresh Rate
TUF Gaming VG32VQR has a super-fast 165Hz refresh rate, ensuring that even fast-paced games played at the highest visual settings look buttery smooth and completely lag-free. Get the upper hand in first-person-shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
EXTREME LOW MOTION BLUR SYNC
With ELMB SYNC, you can enable ELMB (low-motion-blur technology) and FreeSync Premium at the same time, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp visuals and high frame rates while gaming.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario
To more fully realize gamers’ vision, TUF Gaming VG32VQR is compatible with VESA DisplayHDR 400 for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game without overexposing brighter areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you’re embroiled in long gaming sessions.
Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
Extensive connectivity options, including, DisplayPort 1.2, and HDMI (v2.0) port support a wide array of multimedia devices.
With an ergonomically-designed stand, TUF Gaming VG32VQR provides tilt, swivel, and height adjustments so you can easily find your ideal viewing position. The display is also VESA-compatible for wall mounting.
- 31.5-inch WQHD (2560×1440) 1800R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ™) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- FreeSync Premium technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 400 certification
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
- Full HD(1920 X 1080)@120Hz & 1440P (2560 x 1440)@60Hz output on PS5; Full HD & 1440P(2560 x 1440)@120Hz VRR output on Xbox Series X/S