2-radio 802.11ac Wave 2 Wireless Access Point
The Allied Telesis TQm1402 is cost-effective Wireless Access Point based on IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 technology with two spatial streams to deliver a raw capacity of 1.167 Gigabits.
The TQm1402 is a two-radio wireless LAN access point that supports IEEE802.11ac Wave 2, and is ideal for small-medium business networks, providing a very low-cost price and easily deployed wireless solution.
The TQm1402 has a single 2.4GHz radio and a single 5GHz IEEE 802.11ac radios, and supports Multi-User Multiple Input and Multiple Output (MU-MIMO), allowing multiple clients to send and receive data at the same time, substantially increasing throughput. Combined with a comprehensive feature-set, the APs provide superior wireless connectivity.
Smaller businesses can operate the TQm1402 in standalone mode, using its intuitive web-based user interface. For larger installations it can be managed by Allied Telesis Autonomous Wave Control (AWC). With AWC, the wireless network is regularly analyzed, and APs are dynamically updated to reduce interference, minimize coverage gaps, and optimize performance—all with no user intervention. Allied Telesis network management platform, Vista Manager EX, has an AWC wireless management plugin that supports up to 100 APs.
Flexible deployment options enable easy installation, with the TQm1402 able to be used on the desktop or mounted on a wall or ceiling. Power may be supplied by Power over Ethernet, for the simplicity of having the Ethernet network connect and power the APs, or by an optional AC power adapter.
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 to increase throughput
- Dual-radio, with Band Steering for a better user experience
- Virtual APs with Multiple SSIDs
- Captive Portal for easy user management
- Dynamic VLANs for automatic user assignment
- Web-based user interface for easy management and monitoring of a single AP
- Centralized management, and automated wireless network optimization, of up to 100 APs with AWC
- Support up to 127 clients per AP on the 5GHz band
- Airtime Fairness to ensure fair and predictable sharing of bandwidth
- Fast Roaming enable users to seamlessly move between AP
There are no reviews yet.