AP2050DN-E Access Point
Huawei AP2050DN-E is the latest-generation gigabit wall plate Access Point (AP) that complies with 802.11ac Wave 2, 2 x 2 MIMO and two spatial streams. It is ideal for environments densely populated with small rooms, such as hotels, student dormitories, hospitals, and offices. The AP2050DN-E features built-in Bluetooth that works with eSight to implement Bluetooth device location.
Huawei’s AP2050DN-E Access Point can be deployed in a variety of ways for reliable power and easy management anywhere
– One GE uplink port, four GE downlink ports, and two RJ45 pass-through phone ports (compatible with RJ11)
– Built-in Bluetooth, working with eSight to implement Bluetooth device location
– PoE OUT, supplying power for STAs such as IP phones
– Various installation modes for easy deployment, including ceiling-mounting, wall-mounting, plate-mounting and desk-mounting
– Supports cloud-based management and enables Huawei Agile Controller-Cloud Manager to manage and operate APs and services on the APs, reducing network O&M costs