Reliable, high performance and cost effective
The NETGEAR WAC720 ProSAFE® Wireless Access Point is a high performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps for 5 GHz). WAC720 Business Access Point operates in either standalone mode with an intuitive user interface or in Ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 AP’s of the same model. It is perfectly positioned for customers demanding high throughput, ultra-superior performance, and extensive coverage for deployment in small to medium enterprises, K-12 education, and mid-sized hospitalities. The WAC720 Wireless Access Point comes with lifetime warranty and 24×7 chat support to give user a piece of mind of uncompromising quality.
Designed for ultra-high speed, range, security, with simplicity in mind.
The ProSAFE® WAC720 combines high-performance, 802.11ac performance with smartly designed multiple management modes (Standalone, Ensemble) with a user interface that is simple to use and ease to manage. A truly unified solution that brings centralized management without the complexity.
– Business class with superior 802.11ac performance (up to 1.2 Gbps)
– 2 x 2 (Transmit x Receive) with 2 streams of data for 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) of reliable data delivery
– 802.11ac beamforming to improve range, minimizes interference while maximizing data rates
– Internal antennas for maximum RF performance
Supreme Business Value
– Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 AP’s in a single group
– Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE® 802.3af) lowers deployment costs
– Bandsteering to load balance clients between 2.4 and 5 GHz
– Industry leading affordability minimizes Total Cost of Ownership