Outdoor 2×2:2 5GHz 802.11ac point-to-point/multipoint bridge for long range backhaul
Deploy Ruckus P300 point to point/multipoint bridges to extend wireless coverage between remote locations or enable broadband services in places not reachable before in an affordable way. With the P300, service providers can reliably provide best in class wireless backhaul performance at ranges up to 12 kilometers.
WIRE-LIKE THROUGHPUT OVER THE AIR
Based on the 802.11ac standard, the P300 supports RF capacity up to 867 Mbps. With Ruckus’ purpose-built directional antenna, the P300 supports throughputs up to 500 Mbps and offers performance up to 100 Mbps at 8 km (LoS).*
* When used with optional external antenna
EASY INSTALLATION AND PAIRING
Ruckus P300 enables installers to deploy wireless bridges effortlessly. Lightweight and designed with simple and flexible mounting options.
SIMPLE POSITIONING AND AIMING
Precision aiming and optimized performance with 30-degree beamwidth antenna and sophisticated LED-based aiming software. P300 proactively finds and selects the best performing channel automatically using Ruckus’ patented ChannelFly channel selection algorithms.
SECURE AND SCALABLE
The wireless bridge link is AES secure and can scale to support multiple networks segmented by VLANs.
10X SCALABILITY WITH WIRELESS MULTI-NODE BRIDGING
Each root bridge capable of supporting up to 10 receiving bridges.
The wireless link offers much higher data throughput rates than T1/E1 or xDSL lines at only a fraction of the fixed line installation cost and without the recurring leased line cost. The P300 is also an ideal option for backhauling small cell cellular networks.
The internal dual polarized antenna not only does away the need for installing an external antenna, further simplifying the installation procedure, but also offers an aesthetically pleasing look and feel. * 802.11ac Point-to-Point or Point-to-Multipoint Bridge
* 5GHz operation
* 20MHz, 40MHz, and/or 80MHz channelization
* 14dBi internal directional antenna
* 2 external N-Type antenna connectors
* 802.3af Power over Ethernet
* Ruggedized for outdoor conditions: -40°C to 65°C operating temperature, IP67
* Maximum link distance 12 km (using internal antenna)
* Dedicated radar avoidance pre scan (DFS)
* PD-MRC for reliable bridge connections
* Simple installation with mounting brackets included
* Automatic pairing and easy aiming between bridges
* Optional accessories available to enhance range & performance