802.11ac High Performance Mid-Range 2X2:2 Smart Wi-Fi Access Points with Adaptive Antenna Technology
Ruckus R500 Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management. Separate controllers and access point licenses are no longer needed, significantly reducing upfront costs. Set-up is also easy, thanks to a simplified web interface that helps businesses configure Wi-Fi in just 60 seconds.
The ZoneFlex R500 Unleashed combines patented adaptive antenna technology and automatic interference mitigation to deliver consistent, predictable performance at extended ranges with up to an additional 6dB of BeamFlex gain on top of the physical antenna gain and up to 15dB of interference mitigation.
The R500 is ideal for wireless networks servicing mobile devices with dual-polarized antennas that adapt in real time to maximize performance for the mobile enterprise.
Performance is further enhanced as the ZoneFlex R500 Unleashed integrates Ruckus’ patented BeamFlex, a software-controlled, high gain adaptive antenna technology. The ZoneFlex R500 Unleashed automatically selects channels for highest throughput potential using Ruckus ChannelFly dynamic channel management, adapting to environmental changes.
A sleek and low-profile design, the ZoneFlex R500 Unleashed was purpose-built for small-medium enterprises requiring reliable high speed client connectivity. It is ideal for a variety of medium density enterprise and hotspot environments including SMB’s such as small venues, local retailers and non franchise restaurants, etc.
– Unleash the Performance: In the Unleashed version, the ZoneFlex R500 is capable of supporting controller-less deployments for up to 25 access points and 512 concurrent devices
– Extended range requires fewer APs Adaptive antenna technology delivers up to 2x increase in Wi-Fi signal coverage minimizing the number of APs required to service any area
– Sleek, low profile enclosure for ease-of-deployment Aesthetically-pleasing design and a range of mounting options
– Channel selection optimizes throughput ChannelFly dynamic channel management, based on throughput measurements, not just interference, chooses the best channel to give users the highest possible throughput
– Super simple configuration and management The industry’s simplest configuration and management through a Web-based wizard and automated deployment capabilities
– Flexible migration options Standalone or controller-based migration
– Adaptive Polarization Diversity (PD-MRC) Dual-polarized antennas that are dynamically selected provide better reception for hard to hear clients and more consistent performance as clients constantly change orientation
– Hassle free migration to higher speed Wi-Fi Support for standard 802.3af power over Ethernet allows enterprises to use existing PoE switches without costly upgrades
Patented BeamFlex+™ Technology Extends Signal Range, Improves Stability of Client Connections
All ZoneFlex R500 Smart Wi-Fi access points integrate a software-controlled smart antenna with PD-MRC (polarization diversity) that delivers up to an additional 6 dB of BeamFlex gain and 15 dB of interference mitigation. This is especially beneficial to enhance the performance of mobile devices which are constantly in motion and changing orientation.
Advanced WLAN Applications
Each ZoneFlex R500 Unleashed supports a wide range of value-added applications such as guest networking, Dynamic PSK, hotspot authentication, wireless intrusion detection and many more. In a controller-less configuration, the ZoneFlex R500 Unleashed works with a wide range of authentication servers including Microsoft’s Active Directory, and AAA/RADIUS.
Flexible Migration Options
Ruckus Unleashed is custom-designed to help small business owners grow their business, deliver an excellent customer experience and manage costs while supporting Wi-Fi and a variety of mobile devices with minimal IT staff.
Unleashed access points have built-in controller capabilities, including user access controls, guest networking functions, advanced Wi-Fi security and traffic management.
As businesses grow to multiple sites or a larger scale deployment, Ruckus offers an easy migration path to controllerbased Wi-Fi, using the same Wi-Fi access points.
Complete Local and Remote Management
ZoneFlex R500 Unleashed can be securely managed from anywhere at anytime using any browser on any device.