TP-LINK’s 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE510 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE510 an ideal choice for both business and home users. Enterprise Hardware With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE510 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30℃ (-22℉) to +70 ℃ (158℉). Advanced Antenna System – Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna – Dedicated metal reflector ensures higher gain and lower noise interference 15km+ Wireless Data Transmission Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission, covering a range of 15km+ , tested in the field. TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience. To mitigate these effects, the CPE510 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
- Built-in 13dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 23dBm/200mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely