Keep the Whole Home Connected
RE300 wirelessly connects to your Wi-Fi router, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. With speeds of up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz*1, put strong, fast Wi-Fi in every room and say goodbye to dead zones.
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh™ range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
• Smart Roaming – Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home.
• One Wi-Fi Name – No more switching Wi-Fi network names.
• Easy Creation – OneMesh™ Router + OneMesh™ Range Extender.
• Unified Management – Manage the whole unified network all in one Tether app.
Faster AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi
The RE300 lets you keep more devices connected simultaneously with its 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps and 5 GHz 867 Mbps dual band.
Keeps Itself Fast
Adaptive Path Selection keeps your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
High Speed Mode
Use both Wi-Fi bands to establish one super-high-speed connection, ideal for HD streaming & gaming.
Secure One-Touch Connection for Easy Setup
• Step 1: Simply press the WPS button on your router and, within 2 minutes, the WPS button on RE300 to connect to the network.
• Step 2: Once connected, place RE300 to the best location—without reconfiguration.
Notes: Please connect the extender to the router via the Tether app or Web UI if your router doesn’t support WPS.
Find the Best Location with the Smart Signal Indicator
The smart signal indicator lets you see signal strength from the existing router at a glance. Easily to find the best place to position your range extender to extend your Wi-Fi.
Feature-Rich App for Control in Your Hands
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.