Logitech Swytch is a laptop link for video conferencing in meeting rooms, linking a Windows® 10 laptop, MacBook®, or Chromebook to the conference camera and display with a single USB Type A or C connection.
In rooms with or without a dedicated computer — including BYOM rooms, Microsoft Teams Rooms, and Zoom Rooms — Swytch adds support for meetings on any service. Simply connect Swytch to a laptop via USB and launch the desired application. Swytch delivers broadcast-quality video at up to 4K resolution, and connects the laptop to the room’s display.
Device management capabilities via Logitech Sync make it easy for IT to monitor and manage Swytch together with other meeting room devices, including Logitech MeetUp, Rally, and Tap.
With a one-cable laptop link to a meeting room’s AV devices, Logitech Swytch makes every room ready for any meeting.
- Join any meeting from every room – With a single connection, Logitech Swytch links a laptop to the room’s display and conference camera for use with any video conferencing, streaming or webinar software. For rooms with or without a dedicated meeting room computer.
- Single-cable link – Universal USB type A+C connection to most Windows laptops, MacBooks and Chromebooks, with no dongle or adapter required (requires USB 3.0 type A or C port and DisplayLink drivers).
- Compatible with Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms and other software-based video-conferencing room solutions – Allows people to use the room solution’s conference camera and display for external meetings, webinars and video broadcasts.
- Auto-sensing hub – Automatically switches the room’s display and conference camera between the meeting room computer (if equipped) and a connected laptop, so rooms stay ready for every meeting.
- Clean tabletop – Universal USB type A + C connector with USB Power Delivery is compatible with most laptops. It eliminates the adapters that clutter the conference room and prevents a drained battery from cutting conversations short.
- Up to 4K video – Swytch supports video and content sharing resolutions all the way to 4K for broadcast-quality meetings, live streams and virtual events.
There are no reviews yet.