Rugged PoE Extender | 60 Watts | IP-30 Aluminum Housing | 100m (330ft)
Extend the Reach of PoE Links up to 328 Feet
Extends the reach of PoE links up to 328′ (100 m) to power powered devices (PD) over long distances; up to 4 extenders can be cascaded to extend the range of a PoE source (PSE) device up to an additional 400m, for a total range of 500m from the original PSE source to the target device.
Using Cat 5e (or higher rated) Ethernet cabling, it supports IEEE 802.3af (PoE / Type 1), IEEE 802.3at (PoE+ / Type 2), and IEEE 802.3bt (PoE++ / Type 3) to support PD devices like pan and tilt cameras, lighting, sensors, and wi-fi access points.
Designed for Harsh Environments
This PoE extender features IP-30 housing and an MTBF is 500,000+ hrs (Telcordia/Bellcore) at 50C, for long-term reliability and durability. Operating temp of -40C to 75C permits use in a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications that are not temperature controlled.
Rated to various vibration, shock, and free-fall standards:
Vibration: EN 60068-2-6
Shock: EN 60068-2-27
Free-Fall: EN 60068-2-32
PoE Extender also includes hardware for mounting to the DIN rail or wall.
Flexible Power Outputs
Accepts inputs up to 95W from a PSE source and can provide 15W, 30W, or 60W of power output to a target PD device. Low 2.7W power consumption provides more power for devices, especially when multiple extenders are used for a single extension.
Features ESD, EFT, and surge protection at the following standards:
ESD: IEC 61000-4-2: Contact: 6KV; Air: 8KV
EFT: IEC 61000-4-4: Power: 2KV; Signal: 2KV
Surge: IEC 61000-4-5: Power: 2KV; Signal: 2KV
POEEXT1G60W is backed by a StarTech.com two-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– 100M EXTENSION: Extend a PSE source (up to 95W) by 100m using this Gigabit PoE Extender; power PoE devices like cameras & access points; 4 extenders can be cascaded to extend up to 400m using CAT 5e/6
– 60W PoE IEEE 802.3bt: Powered by the PSE source, this Power over Ethernet range extender provides up to 15W/30W/60W of auto-negotiated power output to target PD device
– Low 2.7W power consumption
- 100M EXTENSION: Extend a PSE source (up to 95W) by 100m using this Gigabit PoE Extender; power PoE devices like cameras & access points; 4 extenders can be cascaded to extend up to 400m using CAT 5e/6
- 60W PoE IEEE 802.3bt: Powered by the PSE source, this Power over Ethernet range extender provides up to 15W/30W/60W of auto-negotiated power output to target PD device
- Low 2.7W power consumption
- TECH SPECS: 1 Gbps
- 1 x RJ45 PD In
- 1 x RJ45 PSE Out