The Cisco 3945E Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, voice, video, and application services to large branch offices.
Cisco 3945E features include:
– Modular Services Performance Engine (SPE) 250 for even higher performance as WAN environments evolve;
– 4 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 2 SFP ports;
– 4 service module slots;
– 3 Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card slots;
– 3 onboard digital signal processor (DSP) slots.
– Dual integrated power supplies;
– Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)’
– A universal IOS image helps you deploy new IOS services quickly.
– Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption for secure connectivity;
– Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Zone-Based Firewall, IPS, and Content Filtering.
– Identity management using authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) and public key infrastructure.
– High-density packet voice DSP module, optimized for voice and video support;
– Standards-certified VoiceXML browser services;
– Cisco Unified Border Element capabilities for up to 2500 sessions;
– Support for Cisco Unity Express voicemail, Cisco Communications Manager Express, and Survivable Remote Site Telephony.