Integrated switching and routing for voice, data, and wireless communications in small enterprise or remote office environments: supports 3G, WLAN, and 100 Mbit/s LTE.
The AR1200’s non-blocking architecture and multi-core CPU deliver resilient bandwidth for voice and data traffic. Supports wired and fiber-optic interfaces, configurable to 1 Gbit/s.
Comprehensive security features, fault detection, and dynamic hot-swapping ensure safe, secure, scalable communications.
– Network monitoring at the service packet level and dynamic hot-swapping provide rapid fault detection and backup
– Comprehensive security features include built-in firewall and portal authentication using MAC and 802.1x address authentication. VPN support includes IPSec VPN, EVPN, Smart VPN, DSVPN, and A2A VPN
– Native NGN/IMS/PBX interconnections and support for BPX, SIP server, and SIP gateway provide high-quality IP telephony services
– Huawei’s Quality of Experience (QoE) feature monitors voice quality in real time, dynamically managing buffer jitter, echo cancellation, and packet loss compensation to maintain high-quality voice communications
– Supports high-speed wireless ACs and multiple 3G/LTE modes at the same time for seamless wired and wireless voice communications