Gigabit Layer 3 Lite PoE++/PoE Pass-through Switches
The Allied Telesis GS980EM Series of Gigabit Layer 3 Lite PoE++/PoE pass-through switches offer an impressive set of features in a compact design. Ideal for deployment at the network edge, the GS980EM Series feature flexible Power over Ethernet capabilities to support IoT device connectivity in today’s converged business environments.
Allied Telesis GS980EM Series are secure and reliable, offering 8 x Gigabit PoE enabled ports and 2 x SFP uplinks, and providing a high value solution for flexible PoE at the network edge.
The GS980EM/10H can provide up to 90 Watts (PoE++) on all ports. This enables powering high power devices such as high resolution PTZ cameras with heater/blowers for outdoor applications, enhanced infrared lighting and lighting controllers, and more. The GS980EM/10H requires a PWR300 external power supply to operate and provide PoE power. Up to three PWR300 PSUs can be used to increase the available PoE power.
The GS980EM/11PT can supply up to 30 Watts (PoE+) to connected devices. It can be powered by an AC power adapter, or by PoE(1). When deployed together, the GS980EM/11PT can be powered by the GS980EM/10H, while PoE pass-through enables power from the GS980EM/10H to pass through the GS980EM/11PT to power connected end points.
- AlliedWare Plus Enterprise-class operating system
- Allied Telesis Autonomous Management Framework™ (AMF) edge node
- Power by PoE from the GS980EM/10H and pass-through PoE to end devices, or power with a separate AC power adapter
- 30W PoE+ per port for connecting and powering end devices
- Active Fiber Monitoring secures uplink connectivity
- Fanless design provides silent operation
- DIN rail and rack-mount options support flexible deployment
There are no reviews yet.