Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-X Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS® Software features.
– 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance.
– Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks.
– FlexStack Plus for stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps of stack throughput (optional).
– Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 740W of PoE budget.
– Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features.
– USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations.
– Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite.
– LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® software features.
– Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement.