Modernize your campus access network
Purpose-built industry’s first 24 and 48 port Multi-Gig and Multi-Gig 60W PoE switches for modern workloads and greater employee productivity.
Purpose-built 24 and 48 port Multi-Gig and Multi-Gig 60W PoE access switches
– Greater Power Over Ethernet capabilities – enable customers to run larger number of powered devices (video surveillance cameras, building automation, lighting, telephone systems and the like) off of the power that our switches provide.
– Greater choice of Network Operating Systems (OS6, Cumulus, Pica8) from leaders in Open Technologies that provide robust connectivity each with its unique strengths.
– Newest silicon capabilities, increased downlink bandwidth (2.5GbE), increased uplink bandwidth (25GbE), increased stacking bandwidth (160Gbps).
Enhance employee productivity with better connectivity
– Modernize existing campus networks to handle modern workloads
– Facilitate Workforce Transformation and enhance employee productivity with immersive, bandwidth intensive applications
– Realize the many benefits of IoT and automation with enhanced PoE capabilities that newer Dell EMC PowerSwitch N series deliver
Dell EMC PowerSwitch N2248PX-ON
Latest generation 2.5GbE Campus Access Switches with full scale 2.5GbE MultiGig on all ports and 802.3bt Type-3 (60W) PoE on subset of ports
– N2248PX-ON – 1RU, 48×1/2.5GbE RJ-45 with 802.3bt Type-3 (60W) PoE on 24 ports and 802.3at (30W) PoE on 24 ports
– x86 platform based on Broadcom Hurricane 3 MG chipset
– 160Gbps Stacking with up to 12 members
– 25GbE Uplinks to aggregation
– 802.11ac Wave 2 WLAN deployments and 802.3bt Type-3 high power PoE applications requiring up to 60W per port.
– Ideal for Mid to Large Enterprise Campus networks, Retail deployments requiring support for a range of PoE devices
Navigate network complexity with Dell EMC Services
Our global team of network experts understands the complexities of IT ecosystems, including multi-vendor environments. We have the skillset and experience to not only quickly resolve performance issues but also transform your network to meet the demands of your business.
Dell EMC network consultants provide expert guidance to help you optimize and transform the network environment for the demands of today’s multi-cloud infrastructures. Our deep infrastructure and application expertise combined with sophisticated network analysis toolsets address a wide range of network technology and process challenges.
Leverage the Dell EMC ProDeploy Enterprise Suite to get your network installed and configured. Our experts can free your IT staff to focus on your core business, minimize downtime and give you the confidence that the job will be done right, the first time.
Gain access to ProSupport technical experts who can assist with your most complex networking challenges. The Dell EMC ProSupport Enterprise Suite provides networking support around the clock and around the globe, helping your team maintain a high level of productivity.
Dell EMC offers flexible training programs so your staff can build the right skills to successfully manage and utilize your network to its full potential. Through our personalized approach, your staff gets the exact training they need to improve productivity and adoption, decrease downtime, and reduce end-user support calls. * 1U, L3, 600 Gbps
* 48 x RJ-45 2.5GbE PoE, 4 x SFP28