The Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series is a modern, flexible, and intelligent family of AOS-CX stackable switches ideal for enterprise access and aggregation. With a cloud-centric design that combines a fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the Aruba CX 6300 extends industry-leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer. Support of Aruba NetEdit and the Aruba CX Mobile App verify that configurations are flawless and easy to deploy.
A powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers fast, non-blocking performance, meaning your network is ready for tomorrow’s unpredictable demands. Aruba Virtual Stacking Framework (VSF) allows for stacking of up to 10 switches, providing scale and simplified management. This flexible series has built-in wirespeed 1/10/25/50GbE uplinks and supports high density IEEE 802.3bt high power PoE with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet for high speed APs and IoT devices using existing cabling.
Automation and Analytics
– The Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series delivers unparalleled visibility with built-in analytics for real-time monitoring and troubleshooting to help fix problems faster. The Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) automatically interrogates and analyzes events that can impact network health.
– Advanced telemetry and automation provide the ability to easily identify and troubleshoot network, system, application and security related issues easily, through the use of Python agents and REST APIs.
– The Time Series Database (TSDB) stores configuration and operational state data, making it available to quickly resolve network issues.
Performance and Power
– The Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series uses a fully distributed architecture with Aruba Gen7 ASICs that deliver very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. All switching and routing are wire-speed to meet the demands of bandwidth-intensive applications.
– Aruba Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) allows you to quickly grow your network using high performance front plane stacking. Four built-in QSFP28 ports support speeds of 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, and 50GbE for a total of up to 200 Gbps of stacking throughput per switch.
– Deploy wireless access points and IoT devices with Aruba CX 6300 models that offer high density HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet with 60W PoE on every port for a total of 2880W of PoE.
– The Aruba CX 6300 Switch Series supports Aruba Dynamic Segmentation that automatically applies and enforces user, device, and application-aware policies on Aruba wired and wireless infrastructures.
– Automated device profiling, role-based access control, and Layer 7 firewall features deliver enhanced visibility and performance for a better overall experience for both IT and end-users alike.
– Switch-to-switch tunnels enable scalable multi-tenancy support with VXLAN to VRF mapping, while allowing policy application via user roles.