Are you struggling to meet the I/O demands of hyper-scale virtualization, large cloud infrastructures, and growing, flash-based storage environments? The HPE StoreFabric SN6600B Fibre Channel Switch is a high-performance, ultra-dense, highly scalable, easy-to-use, enterprise-class storage networking switch delivering Gen6 Fibre Channel (FC) capabilities. It is designed to support data growth, demanding workloads, and data center consolidation in small- to large-scale enterprise infrastructures. Delivering 32 Gb to 128 Gb performance, industry-leading port density, and integrated network sensors, it accelerates data access, adapts to evolving requirements, and drives always-on businesses. It can scale from 24 to 64 ports with 48 SFP+ and 4 QSFP+ ports, all in an efficient 1U package. In addition, a simplified deployment process and a point-and-click user interface make the HPE StoreFabric SN6600B Fibre Channel Switch easy to use.
Increase Performance for Application and Solid State Storage Architectures
– The HPE StoreFabric SN6600B Fibre Channel Switch delivers increased performance through a combination of improved throughput and low latency across 32 Gb and 128 Gb links in hyper-scale virtualization, large cloud infrastructures, and growing flash-based storage environments.
– The onboard ASIC provides up to 566 million frames switched per second and up to 100 million IOPS to meet the demands of flash-based storage workloads.
– Port-to-port latency is reduced to 700 nanoseconds through the use of cut-through switching at 32 Gb.
– With 48 SFP+ ports and 4 QSFP ports, each providing four 32 Gb connections, it can scale up to 64 device ports for an aggregate throughput of 2 Tb.
Ultra-dense and Highly Scalable
– The HPE StoreFabric SN6600B Fibre Channel Switch scales up to 64 Fibre Channel ports in an efficiently designed 1U form factor, delivering increased port density and space utilization for simplified scalability.
– Each of the 48 SFP+ ports supports 4, 8, 10, 16, and 32 Gb FC speeds, while each of the 4 QSFP ports is capable of supporting 128 Gb.
– Provides flexibility to utilize high-speed 32 Gb as well as 16 Gb optics on demand to meet growing data center needs and provide backward compatibility to older infrastructures.
Simplified Management with Deep Analytical Insights
– HPE StoreFabric SN6600B Fibre Channel Switch combines HPE Power Pack+ software that helps simplify monitoring, improve operational stability, and dramatically reduce costs.
– Proactively and non-intrusively monitor storage device IO providing deep insight into problems and improved service level agreements (SLA).
– Gain comprehensive visibility into the fabric using browser-accessible dashboards with drill-down capabilities.
Building Block for Virtualized, Private Cloud Storage
– The HPE StoreFabric SN6600B Fibre Channel Switch supports multitenancy in cloud environments reducing the number of switches required.
– Provides efficient link utilization with up to 64 Gb of in-flight data compression over inter-switch links (ISLs).
– Internal fault-tolerant and enterprise-class reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features help reduce downtime to support mission-critical cloud environments.