Save installation time and money with PoE.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimising the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch features port isolation, also referred to as “Private VLAN”. It isolates all ports from each other and only allows access to the uplink port. This is useful, for example, if a private VLAN is a hotel where each room or apartment has a network port for Internet access. All ports can all access the Internet, but they cannot access each other. The setup is easy: Activate the VLAN switch on the front panel of the switch, and the VLAN is enabled. That is secure port isolation with the flip of a switch!
Green Ethernet Technology
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. Normally, when a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Now, thanks to the new energy-efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports not in use. In addition, the Intellinet Network Solutions switch can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port. With the Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch you will enjoy maximum network performance, but when things slow down it automatically scales back power usage to conserve energy and save money.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 60 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 7.5 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 watts. * Provides power and data connection for up to eight PoE network devices
* Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
* 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
* IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
* Provides private VLAN (port isolation) functionality
* Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
* Total power budget of 60 watts
* Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
* Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
* All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
* Store and forward switching architecture
* 16 Gbps switch fabric
* IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
* Supports up to 4096 MAC address entries
* 1.5 Mb buffer memory
* Fanless design ideal for silent operation
* Desktop-size metal case
* Three-Year Warranty