Planet IPOE-162 Single-Port, Mid-span Industrial IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus Injector provides a maximum of up to 30 watts of power output over Ethernet cables. It is specifically designed to fulfill the growing demand of higher power network equipment such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt & Zoom) network cameras, PTZ speed dome cameras, color touch-screen voice over IP (VoIP) telephones, multi-channel (11a/b/g/n) wireless LAN access points and other network devices that need higher power to work stably.
Quick and Easy High Power PoE Network Deployment
The IPOE-162 can deliver 30-watt 56V DC power over Cat.5/5e/6 Ethernet cables which allow data and power to transmit simultaneously through the cable between the Injector (IPOE-162) and PoE PD (powered device) or PoE Splitter (IPOE-162S/POE-162S). The maximum distance between the Injector and Splitter is 100 meters. The IPOE-162 is also compatible with IEEE 802.3af PoE PD or PoE Splitter and provides a maximum of up to 15.4-watt power output. With Industrial IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus devices installed, the system administrator only has to use one single RJ45 Ethernet cable to carry both power and data to each device. It would make the network deployment easier and more reliable.
Convenient and Reliable Power System
To facilitate the 802.3at PoE usage with commonly used 12~48V DC power input for transportation and industrial-level applications, the IPOE-162 adopts 12~48V DC to 56V power boost technology to solve power source issue but does not require special power supplies. Its wide-ranging voltages design is suitable for worldwide operability with high availability applications requiring dual or backup power inputs.
Stable Operating Performance under Difficult Environments
Today, the PoE demand expands from commercial applications to many critical networks in the harsh environment. The IPOE-162 will be one of the ideal solutions that provide a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges typical of environments found on plant floors or in curb-side traffic control cabinets. The IPOE-162 can operate stably under temperature range from -40 to 75 degrees C which enables the users to conveniently apply the device in almost any location of the network. The IPOE-162 is also equipped with a compact IP30 standard metal case that allows either DIN-rail or wall mounting for efficient use of cabinet space. * Interface
* 2 RJ45 interfaces
* 1-port Data + Power output
* 1-port Data input
* One terminal block for master and slave power input (Power Range: 12 ~ 48V DC redundant power)
* Gigabit Power over Ethernet Plus mid-span PSE
* IEEE 802.3at/802.3af PoE compliant
* IEEE 802.3at/802.3af splitter devices compatible
* Supports PoE Power up to 30 watts for the PoE port
* Provides DC 56V power over RJ45 Ethernet cable to device with Ethernet port
* Auto-detection of PoE IEEE 802.3at/802.3af devices
* Remote power feeding up to 100m
* IP30 slim metal case
* LED indicators for power LED and PoE-in-use
* Industrial Case and Installation
* DIN-rail and wall-mount designs
* Supports 6000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
* Minus 40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature