The QSW-M2108-2C is a Layer 2 Web Managed Switch with two 10GbE SFP+/RJ45 combo ports and eight 2.5 Gigabit ports. Supporting Layer 2 switching and network management via a user-friendly web user interface, the QSW-M2108-2C offers flexible deployment in hybrid high-speed network environments and provides an entry-level network management solution that is usable even by non-IT professionals. The QSW-M2108-2C is compatible with 10GbE and NBASE-T technologies, supporting up to five speeds (10G / 5G / 2.5G / 1G / 100M) to provide higher transmission speeds with existing Cat 5e and 6a cables. With high performance, user-friendly management, and desktop form factor, the QSW-M2108-2C enables cost-effective upgrading to 2.5GbE or 10GbE networking while optimizing bandwidth and ensuring secure network maintenance.
Flexible deployment with multiple 10G SFP+ fiber and Gigabit ports
The QSW-M2108-2C provides two 10GbE SFP+/RJ45 combo ports and eight 2.5 Gigabit ports for connecting various devices and enabling hybrid high-speed networks. With SFP+ interfaces, Direct Attach Copper (DAC) cables can be used for connecting directly to SFP+ devices. You can also use RJ45 ports to connect 10GBASE-T/NBASE-T devices through RJ45 Category 6 (or better) cabling. The switching capacity of the QSW-M2108-2C is 80Gbps, guaranteeing the full potential of each port.
Flexible deployment combo ports and 10GbE / NBASE-T
The QSW-M2108-2C is compatible with 10GbE and NBASE-T technologies to support five speeds (10G / 5G / 2.5G / 1G / 100M) using existing Cat 5e and Cat 6a cables. The SFP+/RJ45 (copper) combo ports provide higher transmission speeds with existing cables. Depending on cable type and lengths, different speeds can be achieved for faster, more efficient data transfer.
Fully embrace High-Speed Networking with QNAP!
QNAP offers comprehensive, budget-friendly storage and networking solutions that provide an array of connectivity possibilities. Easily and flexibly upgrade your workplace or home network now to handle bandwidth-hungry applications.
QSS: Intuitive Network Management Software
The QNAP Switch System (QSS) features an easy-to-use Web GUI with value-added functions to simplify network set up and management.
Use the at-a-glance major functions, flat control layers and one-click login to simplify set up and management.
The visual illustration matches physical ports for greater usability.
With the settings guide, status chart reference, online firmware update, learning and management costs are greatly reduced.
Optimize Network Performance with bandwidth and packet control
The QSW-M2108-2C provides bandwidth and packet control functions (such as LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP Snooping) to boost network performance through IP grouping and bandwidth management.
Powerful security and system functions
The QSW-M2108-2C has powerful security and system functions (including ACL, LLDP, RSTP and Flow Control) to help administrators enhance network reliability using access controls, troubleshooting, loop prevention and avoiding packet loss.
Desktop form factor for easy use in offices
With a compact and modern design, the QSW-M2108-2C stands out with its delicate textured surface design. The flexible DC power connector enables universal deployment of the QSW-M2108-2C and each port can be easily identified. Being fully plug-and-play, devices can be simply connected to the QSW-M2108-2C and immediately used.
- Includes two 10GbE SFP+/ RJ45 combo ports. Compatible with 10GbE and NBASE-T technologies to support five speeds (10G / 5G / 2.5G / 1G / 100M) using existing cables
- The QNAP Switch System (QSS) is easy to use and provides an overview dashboard, port management and setting guide, making central network management intuitive
- Provides Layer 2 management features (such as LACP, VLAN, ACL and LLDP) for IT staff to efficiently control network bandwidth and enhance security
- One of the few web-managed switches that supports Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP). Easily and efficiently deploy small/medium-scale networks that support expansion, redundancy, and loop prevention
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet and IEEE802.3x Flow Control in full-duplex mode, the QSW-M1208-8C avoids packet loss from unparalleled bandwidth and reduces power consumption for low-speed and inactive connections
- QSS can be updated with just one click, helping IT staff ensure their network security
There are no reviews yet.