The TEG1016G and TEG1024G are 16 and 24 port 1U rack-mountable Gigabit switches respectively. They support auto MDI/MDIX and store-and-forward switching. The TEG1016G has a 32Gbps backplane bandwidth while the TEG1024G has a 48Gbps backplane bandwidth. These switches are ready for deployment in server rooms or offices with a need to keep serious network traffic flowing.
– Complies with IEEE 802.3x full-duplex and flow control.
– NMA auto-negotiationSupports UPnP.
– Provides 16 (TEG1016G)/24 (TEG1024G) auto-negotiation 10/100/1000Mbps LAN ports.
– Supports auto MDI/MDIX.
– Store-and-forward switchingIntegrated 8000 MAC address table.
– Internal power supply.
– Standard 19” rack-mountable metal case.