– Advanced Smart GbE L2 ACL switching features
– 48/88/104/176 Gbps non-blocking switch fabric (XGS1910-24:88, XGS1910-48:176, GS1910-48/48HP: 104, GS1910-24/24HP:48)
– 2/4 10GbE uplink SFP+ ports (XGS1910-24/XGS1910-48)
– IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+, GS1910-24HP/GS1910-48HP)
– Supports IPv6
– Fanless design (GS1910-24)
The ZyXEL XGS1910/GS1910 Series 24/48-port GbE Smart Managed Switch is smart switches with optional 10GbE uplink for maximum throughput to fulfill increasing network demands for Small and Medium Businesses (SMB). The Series consists of six models – XGS1910-24, XGS1910-48, GS1910-24, GS1910-24HP, GS1910-48 and GS1910-48HP – that provide 24/48 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE Plus or non-PoE copper ports. The XGS1910 models provide 2/4 10GbE connectivity for uplinks and/or stacking.
The XGS1910/GS1910 Series is ideal for securing 10/100, Gigabit and 10GbE connectivity; it also offers IEEE 802.3az, access security, advanced prioritization, traffic-monitoring capabilities and a fanless design. Meanwhile, the Series supports smooth IPv6 migration for future expansions. As a result, the XGS1910/GS1910 Series is suitable for fulfilling SMB network needs with cost-effective, valuable frameworks.