The most affordable choice for 10G migration
The XGS1930 series, a new 10G uplink smart managed switch, comes with a stylish new look and enables cloud manageability with Zyxel NebulaFlexTM technology.
Built for convenience
This smart-looking switch features an intuitive design that simplifies daily network management for SMBs.
Manage it your way!
The XGS1930 series introduces Zyxel NebulaFlexTM, which allows you to easily switch between standalone mode and our license-free Nebula cloud management platform anytime with just a few simple clicks.
Don’t overspend to upgrade your wired network
With Gigabit connectivity plus four 10G uplinks, the XGS1930 series is ideal for those seeking to upgrade to an easier-to-manage network—and at an affordable price.
Smart fan and fanless designs for silent operation in your workplace.
Power more devices more easily
– Provides 30W per port and a high power budget of 375W, ideal for denser PoE deployments.
– Default consumption mode boosts efficiency by delivering the actual power required.
User-friendly LED indicators
View real-time status instantly with cloud and PoE power-usage LED indicators.
Zyxel ONE Network
Use the complimentary ZON Utility to configure and discover switches, WLANs, and gateways in your network with one click.
Designed for the long haul
A web smart managed switch with an enterprise-grade hardware design. Built-in state-of-the-art hardware technology brings high quality and robustness to SMB networks. * IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
* IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Ethernet
* IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Ethernet
* IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X
* IEEE 802.3ae 10-Gigabit Ethernet Over Fiber
* IEEE 802.3af PoE
* IEEE 802.3at PoE Plus
* IEEE 802.3az EEE
* IEEE 802.3x flow control
* IEEE 802.3ad LACP aggregation
* IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
* IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
* IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP)
* IEEE 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) prioritization
* IEEE 802.1X port authentication