Affordable, High-Quality Desktop HD Video
Deploy mission-critical, high-definition video and comprehensive VoIP communications for your entire organization. The Cisco IP Phone 8865 is affordable, highly secure, easy to use, and integrates with your personal mobile devices. It also provides flexible deployment options: Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.
The Cisco IP Phone 8865 is a great fit for small to large enterprises seeking advanced, high-quality, full-featured VoIP communications and affordable entry into HD video communications. It is ideal for knowledge workers, as well as administrative, managerial, and executive staff. The 8865 is also well suited to shared workspace environments who seek a cost-effective, HD video endpoint experience.
Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
– Easy-to-use, one-touch face-to-face collaboration with 720p HD desktop video
– Exceptional clarity in video and VoIP communications with wideband audio
– Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice
– Optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module for simplified dialing and expanded status detail
– Choice of options with wired, Bluetooth, and USB headsets from third-party vendors
Easier, More Cost-Effective Administration
– Cisco on-premises, hosted and Webex Calling provide flexible deployment options
– Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without requiring a VPN client
– Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy costs and carbon footprint in off-work hours
– Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 Wi-Fi, and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs