Mitel MiVoice 5304 IP Phone is a cost-effective entry-level display phone with a small base, making it perfect for hotel guest rooms, educational classrooms, retail stores and for teleworkers.
Mitel MiVoice 5304 IP Phone is a cost-effective entry-level display phone that provides access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel IP-based IP communications platforms. This two-line, dual-port IP phone with a 40-character backlit display supports both SIP and MiNet protocols and works behind a range of Mitel platforms and can be easily deployed as a Teleworker phone. It is specifically suited to be deployed in areas where a small footprint is required: cruise ship cabins, hotel guest room phones, university dorms, classrooms or beside a cash register in the retail environment.
– 40-character backlit display (with auto-dimming)
– Two lines with LED indication: one prime line and one programmable key with LED
– Eight programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voice mail access, etc.
– Paging & page receive capability
– Direct page & group page support
– Dual-mode: MiNet and SIP support
– Incoming call visual indication
– Message waiting indication
– Adjustable volume / ringing controls
– Wall-mountable (optional)
– Multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
– ADA-compliant (HAC handset)
– Small footprint (26.5 cm x 10 cm or 10.5 in x 4 in)
– Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
– Supported on Mitel MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director (MCD)), Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP), Mitel MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP)), and Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway