Battery hassles are a thing of the past with the solar-powered Logitech® Wireless Solar Keyboard K750. It charges itself whenever there’s light, so you can say good-bye to batteries, power bricks and charging cables. With sleek lines and a thin profile, this stylish, streamlined keyboard adds style to your workspace. Combining the best of traditional keyboards, laptops and a Logitech-only concave key cap design, you’ll enjoy faster, quieter, feel-good typing-hour after hour. Plus, you’ll get Logitech® Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless and the tiny Logitech® Unifying receiver.
Good-bye, battery hassles. Solar power keeps your keyboard charged and ready—even indoors.
Your desk is about to get sleeker thanks to this streamlined keyboard.
It almost feels like typing on your laptop, but more comfortable.
Power monitor app
Want to know how much battery power you have? Or how much power you’re getting from your desk lamp? The Logitech Solar App can help.
- It doesn’t get more hassle-free than this. This solar-powered keyboard charges itself whenever there’s light – and stays charged for at least three months in total darkness – so you can say goodbye to batteries, power bricks and charging cables.
- With sleek lines and a thin profile, this stylish, streamlined keyboard adds style to your workspace – whether you’ve got a laptop or desktop.
- Combining the best of traditional keyboards, laptops and a Logitech-only concave key cap design, you’ll enjoy faster, quieter, feel-good typing – hour after hour.
- Logitech® Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity gives you the reliability of a cord plus wireless convenience and freedom: fast data transmission, virtually no delays or dropouts and 128-bit AES encryption.
- The tiny Logitech® Unifying receiver is small enough to stay in your laptop, so there’s no need to unplug it when you move around. Plus, you can easily add compatible mice and keyboards – without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
There are no reviews yet.