Meet one of the newest models of the Adesso Trackball product line, the Adesso iMouse™ T30. It incorporates the palm grip design where each user can rests his entire hand over the mouse. This design encourages users to move their cursor by rotating the track ball using their thumb and reduces the need of hand movement. It is cable-free by utilizing the 2.4 GHz radio frequency technology, offering a wireless range of up to 30 feet. It’s also fully programmable, meaning every mouse button can be customized to your preferred function with its programmable driver. With its 5 levels of DPI resolutions (400-4800), the optical trackball provides superior accuracy and smooth motion, reducing hand movement and space. This mouse trackball is also easy to maintain – just push the trackball outward from its back, clean it and push it back in place. Its ergonomically contoured large size trackballfurther complete its ergonomic advantages, making your daily computing tasks more comfortable and stress-free. * Wireless Technology – Works up to 30 feet of wireless distance. Operates on 12 different channels, each with 65,536 different IDs.
* Ergonomic Contour Design – Minimizes forearm muscles from twisting and pains from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
* Built-in 1.25” Large Trackball with Optical Sensor – Tracks accurately and precisely with less muscle movement for maximum comfort.
* Programmable Driver – Easy-to-use user interface allows for full customization within seconds.
* Removable Trackball – Allows for Easy Cleaning.
* Adjustable DPI Switch – Adjustable cursor moving speed from 400 to 4800 DPI.
* Back/Forward Buttons – Provides extra convenience for web surfing.
* Micro-switch – Equipped with its 10 million times lifecycle microswitch, the iMouse T30 provides durability and reliability for your needs.
* Power On/Off Switch – Maximizes your battery life up to 6 months.
* Nano Receiver – Tiny and convenient to plug into to your laptop or tablet.