Optical wired gaming mouse with a truly ambidextrous design featuring configurable side buttons, exclusive push-fit switch socket design, and Aura RGB lighting with Aura Sync support
- Truly ambidextrous gaming mouse with configurable side buttons
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design to easily vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- Aggressive aesthetics with ASUS Aura RGB lighting and Aura Sync support, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels and underside engravings
- Durable 50-million-click Omron switches, with two additional Japanese-made Omron switches that offer a different click feel
- Gaming-grade optical sensor with 7200 DPI, 150 IPS and 30g acceleration for fast and accurate tracking
- Separate button design with lower actuation force and faster response
- DPI switch and DPI indicator
- Intuitive ROG Armoury interface for easy customisation of buttons, surface calibration, performance, Aura RGB light settings and more
ROG Pugio is an ambidextrous gaming mouse that offers ultimate customisability to meet the needs of the most hardcore gamers. Its configurable side buttons let you decide on your own side button layout, while exclusive push-fit switch sockets offer variable click resistance. The push-fit design makes it easy to replace worn out switches to extend the lifespan of the mouse. The Pugio features stunning, aggressive aesthetics to match its performance — including angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels with Aura Sync support.
Configurable Side Buttons
Ambidextrous mice with side buttons usually feature a mirrored button layout to accommodate both right- and left-handed gamers. The drawback of this design is that it often results in side button misclicks. Even with the buttons disabled, they can still be distracting. With the ROG Pugio, there's no need to change your grip style to avoid the buttons. The Pugio has configurable magnetic side buttons on both flanks to give you a truly ambidextrous and ergonomic gaming mouse. Simply swap the buttons out and replace them with the side button covers: use four, two, or no side buttons — the options are all yours!
Exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket Design
ROG Pugio features an exclusive push-fit switch socket design that allows you to easily change switches to vary click resistance. The option of replacing worn or broken switches also extends the lifespan of your mouse.
Extend the lifespan of the mouse
There's no need to get rid of your favorite mouse because of worn or broken switches — simply swap them out!
Choose your preferred click resistance
Install the switches that feel right.
Change the switches in just three steps
- Remove the four rubber screw covers and bottom screws.
- Lift up the mouse cover and pull backwards to reveal the switches.
- Pull out the switches.
ROG Pugio will be the centerpiece of your battle station. With a quality gunmetal-gray finish, underside engravings, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels for a secure and comfortable grip, and angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels, the Pugio is a stunning weapon from every angle. Customisable Aura RGB lighting, offering a palette of over millions of colors and six preset lighting effects, lets you take style to the next level!
Achieve perfect RGB lighting synchronisation across your ROG Pugio and other Aura Sync-enabled products to complete the look of your battle station. Quickly synchronise lighting between the ROG Pugio and ROG Claymore keyboard with a press of the latter's ROG Sync hotkey, or use Aura Sync with ASUS motherboards and other components to make your system stand out!
Durable 50-Million-Click Switches
Mouse buttons and switches – especially switches on gaming mice – take the most abuse. With high-quality Omron mouse switches that are rated to at least 50 million clicks, the ROG Pugio is built to last.
Advanced Optical Sensor
Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Pugio is an optical sensor that provides you with the accuracy and precision needed to take down the opponent.