Wireless Mouse that was born to perform
The Manhattan Performance Wireless Optical Mouse II combines modern design with advanced precision and performance. Its top-mount push button instantly shifts resolution from 800 to 1200 to 1600 dpi to suit a wide range of applications, including routine computing tasks or computer games and editing requiring a fine touch. Its full-sized shape and four-button configuration provide direct access to essential commands with minimal wrist movement. A non-slip texture applied to critical surfaces helps provide a secure, comfortable grip. The remarkably small yet powerful USB micro receiver with 2.4 GHz technology provides an effective range up to 10 m (33 ft.) and stores in a special on-board compartment or remains installed for true wireless convenience. Included auto power management helps maintain proper battery levels for long, reliable operation.
- Wireless freedom via USB micro receiver with 2.4 GHz RF technology offering an effective range up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Top-mount push-button control to instantly shift resolution between 800, 1200 and 1600 dpi
- Auto-power management to help maintain proper battery levels
- Ergonomic shape and no-slip texture for a secure grip
- On-board storage compartment to protect USB receiver from loss and damage
- Low-friction base for smooth gliding over work surfaces
- Plug-and-play installation; Windows and Mac compatible
- Three-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.