Full Grip On Your Work
With the Trust Nito you’ve got one less thing to worry about during your workday. This wireless mouse has an ergonomic design, convenient thumb buttons and a wireless range of 10 metres. You even have full control over the speed of your cursor. The rubber inlay ensures you’ve got a firm grip on this mouse, so don’t worry about anything other than the job at hand.
Thanks to the ergonomic design of the Trust Nito you’ll keep using this mouse comfortably, even during long days. The two thumb buttons, which allow you to easily browse through files and the web for example, are conveniently placed. And due to the rubber inlay your hand stays where you want it to be; with a firm grip on your work.
You move around a lot during your day? Well, don’t worry about it. The Nito has a wireless range of 10m, which allows you to move around freely. The USB micro receiver makes sure of it. And when you’re done working, just place the receiver in the mouse itself so you’ll always know where to find it.
There’s a LED indicator on the Trust Nito which tells you when it’s becoming time to replace the battery, so you won’t be surprised by it during an important presentation. It also tells you which DPI setting you’re using, because you can choose from 5 different speeds (800-1200-1600-1800-2200 DPI). Control is everything.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use, even during long work days
- The thumb rest has a rubber inlay that ensures a firm grip
- With a wireless range of 10m you’ll have plenty of freedom of movement
- Store the USB micro receiver within the mouse itself
- Adjust your cursor speed (800-1200-1600-1800-2200 DPI)
- Your selected cursor speed is shown on the DPI LED indicator
- Two thumb buttons (next and back) allow for easy browsing
- A battery indicator lights up when it’s almost time to replace the battery